How to use thud in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use thud in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thud.
- A minute passed; suddenly came the soft thud as of something falling. (8)
- As I rode past an orchard, an apple, loosened by the rainstorm, came down with a thud. (8)
- Behind us, from the three mountains, came the frequent thud and scuffle of falling rocks, loosened by rains. (8)
- The bird stopped in mid-air, jerked forward, and fell headlong into the grass sods with a thud. (8)
- The tall man swung his chair up, and brought it down with a thud. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thud. Perhaps also see a sentence for tightly and ways to use those in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thud in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.