Use the word ticket in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ticket in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ticket.
- Basil had secured his ticket for the sleeping-car, and so he and Isabel stood aside and watched the tumult. (9)
- Braintop stated that she had returned to London, and, blushing, confessed that he had given her his return ticket. (10)
- Deering left, and getting her ticket for her, and checking her baggage, and posting her in the changes she would have to make. (9)
- Every ticket entered and was enfolded; almost all had a seat. (10)
- It is easy enough to buy a ticket to Cincinnati, but it is somewhat harder to arrive there. (9)
- Kindly go with this ticket to the cloak-room at Charing Cross station, and bring back her luggage in a cab. (8)
- Lawrence must be frank, if Basil went to him and pretended that he was going to buy a ticket. (9)
- She saw them, and caught up the ticket, and read it, and flung it down again. (9)
- She was very trenchant and definite in these estimates of them; she liked to ticket them, and then ticket them anew. (9)
- That, I suppose, is the railway ticket in the fold of the purse. (10)
- The gentleman bought a ticket for New York, and remained at the window of the office talking quite easily with the seller. (9)
- They would try to sell his ticket for him, but they could not take it back, and they could not promise to sell it. (9)
- Your father can easily get the ticket again; he can telephone down for it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ticket. Perhaps also see a sentence for trembling and ways to use tire in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ticket in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.