Sentences using the word tidings. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tidings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tidings.
- Accurate tidings could not be obtained, though the whole course of the vale was full of stories of escapes, conflicts, and captures. (10)
- Few of them had not seen Barto Rizzo that day; but Angelo could get no tidings of his brother. (10)
- Had we postponed the tidings, till he came to his clear senses, it must have killed him. (10)
- Now these be my tidings. (10)
- On the other hand, young Tom Blaize was not forthcoming, and had despatched no tidings whatever. (10)
- Pondering over these heart-rending tidings, Catherine walked slowly upstairs. (4)
- She fancied a wish to have tidings of his marriage: it would be peace; if in desolation. (10)
- Sir Lukin had gone to London early for further tidings. (10)
- Ten minutes later he was on horseback by the Fallow field gates, with the tidings shrieking through his frame. (10)
- There came tidings of the bombardment of Brescia one of the historic deeds of infamy. (10)
- These tidings of a fight lost set Laura and Vittoria quivering with nervous irritation. (10)
- Were not these tidings of release? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tidings. Perhaps also see a sentence for throng and ways to use ticked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tidings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.