How to use ties in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ties in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ties.
- At a signal from the former the latter would step aside, the plank would tilt and the condemned man go down between two ties. (1)
- He became a free lance, and fought in whatever cause he thought just; he had no ties, no chains. (9)
- He did it to vindicate the ties of blood against accidents of position. (10)
- He did not fail in outer gratitude, but did he realize what had been knitted into those ties? (8)
- His ideas of family duties and ties, and his manner of expressing himself, shocked me, that is all. (10)
- It was better to go on where work and all reminded him of one whom he had resolved never to forget in other ties. (8)
- Now she felt tangled in a web-of passions, vested rights, oppressions and revolts, the ties of love and hate. (8)
- Or was the wildness characteristic of his political views proof of a nature inclining to disown moral ties? (10)
- She ties him to her, to make him feel the lash of his remorse. (10)
- So little breaks the fine coherence of really tender ties! (8)
- The compressed energy of the man under his conscious display of a great-minded deference to the claims of family ties and duties, intoxicated him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ties. Perhaps also see a sentence for tightly and ways to use titian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ties in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.