Sentences with tightly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tightly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tightly.
- And stretching his hand across the table, he took hers and pressed it tightly. (8)
- Evremonde rode beside her, whose fingers she caught, and twined her own with them tightly once for a fleeting instant. (10)
- He clasped her tightly. (10)
- Her eyes alone moved under their half-drooped lids; her right hand clutched tightly the handle of her stick. (8)
- Irene had her hand on the rail, and at every lurch she gripped it tightly. (8)
- She had never lost the trick of closing her lips tightly when she remembered her uneven tooth. (8)
- The arms were folded tightly across the breast. (1)
- The ribbon with which he had bound the wrists was broken; the hands were tightly clenched. (1)
- Then, in an instant, her face changed its expression to one of wonder and alarm, and her hands clasped together tightly. (10)
- They placed Dahlia on a seat with care, and Edward, jumping in, drew an arm tightly about her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tightly. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use tips in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tightly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.