A sentence using the word timidly. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use timidly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for timidly.
- And wondering a little whether he meant her to, Nedda timidly stretched forth her own and grasped it. (8)
- Gyp sat down by the bed and timidly touched the hand. (8)
- His hand was touched by the woman, and he commenced timidly an ascent of stairs. (10)
- His little piggy eyes scanned her almost timidly. (8)
- She blushed timidly, and her voice shook. (10)
- She had clasped her hands together; she now raised her eyes and looked timidly at her host. (8)
- She put her hand timidly on that shaking shoulder, and stroked it. (8)
- Then timidly he tapped on hers. (8)
- Timidly the Countess inspected the furniture of the apartment, taking chills at the dingy articles she saw, in the midst of her heat. (10)
- Timidly, unlike herself, Rose neared him. (10)
- Twice or three times she addressed him timidly by name, or made some trivial remark. (8)
- Virginia timidly remarked on her paleness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for timidly. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumphed and ways to use tiptoeing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use timidly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.