A sentence using the word tingling. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tingling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tingling.
- And the consciousness of his passion gave her a tingling sense of pleasure. (8)
- Evan, though he felt more in it, and had some secret nerves set tingling and dancing, was not to be moved from his demand. (10)
- Gyp, uneasy and astonished, stared at her hand, still tingling from the pressure of his bristly moustache. (8)
- He had not meant to tell them why he had changed his mind, and he did not tell them now in these tingling reveries. (9)
- He was sitting with her in an embrasure, his senses tingling with the contact of the waltz. (8)
- March came away tingling with compassion for their evident anxiety, and this pity naturally soured into a sense of injury. (9)
- She seemed to be hugging herself up to the tingling scalp, and was in a moment marble to sight and touch. (10)
- This I felt strongly, as, flushed in face and tingling in my fingers, I entered the room. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tingling. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumphed and ways to use tiptoeing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tingling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.