Sentences with titles in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use titles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for titles.
- But certain of the minor titles headed City Firms, she had heard; certain of the families were avowedly commercial. (10)
- For he was with Owain Wythan at heart to scorn titles which did not distinguish practical offices. (10)
- He caps himself with this or that one of their titles. (10)
- Her vision of the reality of things was without written titles, to put the stamp of the world on it. (10)
- His fine wit revelled in bestowing titles that were at once batteries directed upon persons he hated, and entrenchments for himself. (10)
- I name all our titles, and if I wish to be red in my cheeks, I must rouge. (10)
- It is one of the French titles to honour that this quintessential comedy of the opposition of Alceste and Celimene was ultimately understood and applauded. (10)
- Not that she had veneration for titles. (10)
- On a shelf above his head reposed some frayed and yellow novels with sporting titles, written by persons in their inattentive moments. (8)
- Soames read their titles and shuddered. (8)
- Weyburn read the titles on their scarlet-and-blue facings. (10)
- Where is the shame, if titles are created to attract? (10)
- You have them pointed out to you in the street, with their figures attached to them like titles. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for titles. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerable and ways to use tidy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use titles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.