Sentences with toast in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use toast in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for toast.
- A cup of broth and strip of toast formed her sole nourishment. (10)
- Everything seemed new and clear; the tea, the buttered toast and jam tasted absurdly good; tobacco had never smelt so nice. (8)
- His landlady had used her discretion, and there was toast on the table. (10)
- His response to the toast of the Fourth Estate was an apology for its behaviour to my father. (10)
- It proved, when he came, to be hunger, and he prescribed tea and toast and a small bit of steak. (9)
- Melville, a ringleted English lady, or of Portuguese with the Countess; who likewise sipped chocolate and fingered dry toast, and was mournfully melodious. (10)
- Potts, had rung for tea and toast in bed. (10)
- Pushed a little to her left and entirely neglected, lay a piece of dry toast on a small white plate. (8)
- Smither should toast him some more muffins, his dear father had eaten them all. (8)
- The toast of the Drive into Bevisham was drunk. (10)
- There were two bugle-calls for dinner, and after dinner some went early to bed, and some sat up late and had grills and toast. (9)
- Toast her; but no name. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for toast. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerant and ways to use toilette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use toast in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.