A sentence using the word toilette. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use toilette in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for toilette.
- He sent word that he would wait on Lady Camper immediately, and betook himself forthwith to his toilette. (10)
- I dream, wake, forget my dream, barely dress before the pen is galloping; barely breakfast; no toilette till noon. (10)
- Often of late she had been sharply stung, relaxed as well, by the observations of Danvers assisting at her toilette. (10)
- One came from her books, and the other from her toilette. (4)
- Usually swift, almost careless, she was a long time that evening over her toilette. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for toilette. Perhaps also see a sentence for trooping and ways to use tower in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use toilette in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.