Use the word tolerable in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tolerable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tolerable.
- Dirty, dilapidated, hung with weeds and parasites, it would have been more tolerable. (10)
- He might within a year have a tolerable fortune: and, of course, he might be ruined. (10)
- Her grateful and gratified heart could hardly restrain its expressions within the language of tolerable calmness. (4)
- How Wickham and Lydia were to be supported in tolerable independence, she could not imagine. (4)
- Often as she had wished for and ordered it, she had never been able to get any thing tolerable. (4)
- Reginald is never easy unless we are by ourselves, and when the weather is tolerable, we pace the shrubbery for hours together. (4)
- The Dashwoods were now settled at Barton with tolerable comfort to themselves. (4)
- The most trivial, paltry, insignificant part; the merest commonplace; not a tolerable speech in the whole. (4)
- The room was large and they had a tolerable space for the work, when the breakfast-table had been drawn a little on one side. (10)
- Tolerable sport the first three days, but there has been no attempting anything since. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tolerable. Perhaps also see a sentence for tremor and ways to use tolstoi in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tolerable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.