Sentences with tolstoy in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tolstoy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tolstoy.
- Cable, Tourguenief, Tolstoy, Valdes, not to name others. (9)
- Dumas pere, and Scott, surely romantic; Flaubert and Tolstoy as surely realists; Dickens and Cervantes, blended. (8)
- In fine, Tolstoy is certainly not to be held up as infallible. (9)
- No more fervent idealists than Ibsen and Tolstoy ever lived; and none more careful to make their people real. (8)
- Not Tolstoy, not Ibsen himself, has more profoundly and indignantly felt the injustice of civilization, or more insistently shown the falsity of its fundamental pretensions. (9)
- One feels this true even in the work of such a master as Tolstoy, whose Katia is a case in point. (9)
- Perhaps this was because I had reached the point through my acquaintance with Tolstoy where I was impatient even of the artifice that hid itself. (9)
- Tolstoy awakens in his reader the will to be a man; not effectively, not spectacularly, but simply, really. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tolstoy. Perhaps also see a sentence for toneless and ways to use tonic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tolstoy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.