Tomb example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tomb in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tomb.
- Burns himself not only acknowledged his debt in a fragment of autobiography, but erected a tomb over the grave in Canongate churchyard. (2)
- Her voice came faint and stiffed, as out of the tomb of faith. (8)
- His, from the altar to the tomb. (10)
- She looked up at the building; a monstrous granite tomb, all dark. (8)
- She was like a marble effigy seated upright, requiring but to be laid at her length for transport to the cover of the tomb. (10)
- The house was again the tomb. (10)
- The service in the chapel over, the mourners filed up again to guard the body to the tomb. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tomb. Perhaps also see a sentence for terrifying and ways to use tooth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tomb in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.