Examples of toneless sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use toneless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for toneless.
- Miss Dale retired thinking how like she and Vernon were to one another in the toneless condition they had achieved through sorrow. (10)
- She seemed to Livia somewhat unstrung and toneless. (10)
- She took her seat, as she had moved, with sedateness, the exchange of a toneless word with my lord. (10)
- The rooks had ceased their wheeling and their cawing; the five-minutes bell, with its jerky, toneless tolling, alone broke the Sunday hush. (8)
- The twang of his toneless voice sounded a trifle shriller. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for toneless. Perhaps also see a sentence for towns and ways to use to-morrow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use toneless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.