Sentences for tongue-tied. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tongue-tied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tongue-tied.
- He lay there, weak and tongue-tied: hence those two bright volumes of his condition of weakness. (10)
- I feel I am all but tongue-tied. (10)
- Middleton was tongue-tied there. (10)
- Moreover, though tongue-tied as to love-making, he was in a hurry to be married. (10)
- Why was he as good as tongue-tied in her presence when he had such fires to pour forth? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tongue-tied. Perhaps also see a sentence for twitch and ways to use tomorrow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tongue-tied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.