Sentences using the word topics. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use topics in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for topics.
- Face and tongue, she was the same; and once in the stream, she soon gathered its current topics and scattered her arrowy phrases. (10)
- He admired her and liked her immensely; complaining only of her turn for unfeminine topics. (10)
- He liked the large, impersonal topics which could be dealt with on their human side, and involved characters rather than individuals. (9)
- He talked easily of current topics; his gaiety did not sound forced. (10)
- How could she expect to be his Queen of the London Salon if she lost touch of the topics? (10)
- Its gates are open to you on other topics than the coupling of inebriates. (10)
- Nay, more, he revived their topics. (10)
- Ordinarily her topics were of wider range, and those of a woman who mixed hearing with reading, and observation with her musings. (10)
- Such topics are for by-and-by. (10)
- The like reserve prevailed on other topics. (4)
- There ought to be about ten topics. (9)
- They might have topics inscribed on the flags-standard topics, that would serve for any voyage. (9)
- Topics which to me were palpitating, had no terror for her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for topics. Perhaps also see a sentence for throng and ways to use tomb in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use topics in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.