How to use tossing in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tossing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tossing.
- After a night of tossing, he rose right heartily repentant. (10)
- Arrived on the grounds, they took opposite sides in a game of rounders, at that moment tossing heads or tails for innings. (10)
- He scatters his gifts to the abject; tossing to us rebels bare dog-biscuit. (10)
- He threw back his head like a swimmer tossing spray from his locks. (10)
- He was thinking, tossing and turning. (8)
- Her intense ideal conception of her duty sank and danced within her brain as the pilot-star dances on the bows of a tossing vessel. (10)
- His grandfather was nodding too, his grandmother tossing her head. (8)
- So, too, at her window Barbara fluttered her wings; then, getting into bed, lay sighing and tossing. (8)
- The chateau stood square at a branch of the river, tossing three light bridges of pretty woodwork to park and garden. (10)
- The night smelled of flowers; and, hastening back, she lay down, and stayed awake for hours, tossing, and staring at the dark. (8)
- The princess has a passion for tossing on the sea. (10)
- They passed; Gyp saw Fiorsen turn to his companion, slightly tossing back his head in their direction, and heard the companion laugh. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tossing. Perhaps also see a sentence for timorous and ways to use tortured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tossing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.