Sentence using the word tourists. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tourists in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tourists.
- As for these good people hurrying to their traffic, and tourists and loungers, they have a trick for killing time without hurting him. (10)
- But the hand of destiny was upon our tourists, and they rode up town in an omnibus. (9)
- Chartered tourists, they make free with historic localities, and rear their young among the most picturesque sites with a grand human indifference. (2)
- Some tourists strolled up and down the aisles with their red guide-books, and studied the objects of interest. (9)
- The tourists were better fitted for the next occasion of sentiment, which was at the Hotel Dieu whither they went after returning from the battlefield. (9)
- The carriage-drivers resumed their chase of the tourists, and the unvoiceful stir of the new week had begun again. (9)
- The dignified altercation had been witnessed by the main body of the tourists. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tourists. Perhaps also see a sentence for threads and ways to use total in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tourists in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.