Sentences with towel in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use towel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for towel.
- He is bandaged with a smooth towel. (8)
- He made a daily raft out of the towel stand, the tea tray, and his pillows. (8)
- I had a rub down with a towel, and donned a dry suit from the india-rubber bag. (2)
- Lord Fleetwood ordered the waiter to bring a handbasin and towel. (10)
- She had spied the end of a towel peeping out of one of his pockets. (10)
- The colonel had been one of the bathers, and he stood like a circus-driver flicking a wet towel at Crossjay capering. (10)
- This one lent us soap, that one a towel, a third and fourth helped us to undo our bags. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for towel. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerant and ways to use toilette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use towel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.