Sentences for towers. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use towers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for towers.
- And all the buildings along her banks, as far as the towers at Westminster, seemed to be smiling. (8)
- As well continue to sit beneath those towers! (8)
- As well remain sitting and speaking beneath those towers! (8)
- Dacier however was at the time in observation of the towers of Caen, fresh from her presence, animated to some conception of her spirit. (10)
- He turned his back on the towers; and sought distraction in the faces of the passers-by. (8)
- He walked on to Westminster Bridge, and going to an embrasure in the very centre, looked back towards the towers. (8)
- His feelings in the presence of those towers were always a little mixed. (8)
- Images of airy towers hung around. (10)
- It was said that the love of those towers passed into the blood. (8)
- Once a suspension-bridge, built sorely against the will of the neighboring habitans, hung from these towers high over the long plunge of the cataract. (9)
- So the little fellow towers! (10)
- The Sacristan took us to the top of one of the towers, and showed us the five bells hanging in their loft. (2)
- The great cathedral, cutting the heavens with its massive towers, was shut. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for towers. Perhaps also see a sentence for tailors and ways to use tongue-tied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use towers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.