Use the word towns in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use towns in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for towns.
- After the war, it would be nice to take her to Italy, to all the little towns. (8)
- Boston itself has perhaps outgrown the literary consciousness which formerly distinguished it from all our other large towns. (9)
- But in towns and among the so-called better classes, I fear that these old doings have become an idle tale. (2)
- Except in the immediate suburbs of the large towns, there is no ambition beyond that of rustic comfort in the buildings on the shore. (9)
- For three successive centuries the towns of Rhineland boasted his visits in the flesh, and the conqueror of Darkness caused dire Rhenish feuds. (10)
- He loved exclusively those towns, and boasted that he was as much at home in one as in another. (8)
- In fact, from this point of view, Edinburgh is not so much a small city as the largest of small towns. (2)
- Is it very nice in towns, in the World, where you come from? (8)
- The trees and towns saw themselves in him, as in a mirror. (2)
- We now lay in towns, where nobody troubled us with questions; we had floated into civilized life, where people pass without salutation. (2)
- We ought to bomb their towns out of existence. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for towns. Perhaps also see a sentence for trench and ways to use today in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use towns in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.