Tracked sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tracked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tracked.
- He tracked her sorrowfulness to the want of money; and another of his terrific vague struggles with the money-demon set in. (10)
- Our spies have tracked you from your crossing the river above the whirlpool to your present position. (6)
- She tracked actions up to a motive; but one who came voluntarily to confess needed no sifting. (10)
- These bad traditions of Comedy affect us not only on the stage, but in our literature, and may be tracked into our social life. (10)
- You see that like a lithe snake she turns on herself, and must be tracked in and out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tracked. Perhaps also see a sentence for tube and ways to use trampled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tracked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.