Traditions sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use traditions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for traditions.
- A man without traditions, who believes in nothing but money and push. (8)
- All the old hard-and-fast traditions and drags on life are in the melting-pot. (8)
- Family dinners of the Forsytes observe certain traditions. (8)
- How make such a desperate departure from all the traditions and beliefs in which she had been brought up! (8)
- It is the difference of traditions, temper, and style, which comes of schooling. (10)
- Our traditions are unfortunate. (10)
- Perhaps it had some occult personal signification impenetrable to understandings uninstructed in local traditions. (1)
- She seemed glad of his being there, but helpless against the instincts or traditions that forbade her to show her pleasure in his presence. (9)
- These bad traditions of Comedy affect us not only on the stage, but in our literature, and may be tracked into our social life. (10)
- This seemed wonderful, and right-for they would be worthy forms, who would hand on those traditions which seemed to him so necessary and great. (8)
- Whipple, whose sympathies were indefinitely wider than his traditions. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for traditions. Perhaps also see a sentence for turn and ways to use transfixed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use traditions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.