Sentences with traitor. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use traitor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for traitor.
- Antonia had felt her lover was a traitor. (8)
- As things go now, we must allow the traitor to hope for his own future, and we simply shrug. (10)
- But this played traitor and accused me of being crowned with no more than a dream. (10)
- But to applaud the Traitor now! (10)
- But was she not a shameless traitor? (10)
- Had his Chief confided the secret to another and a traitor? (10)
- It follows, I was a liar and a traitor. (10)
- My vanity was the chief traitor. (10)
- Nor was the end of Chloe less effective upon the traitor. (10)
- One has to say worse in this case; for the words are, liar and traitor. (10)
- Silence for the blasted traitor? (8)
- The art of blind vision requires not only practice, but an intimate knowledge of the arts of the traitor we carry within. (10)
- Virginia, to which you are a traitor, must get on without you. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for traitor. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use trice in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use traitor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.