A sentence for the word trannel. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use trannel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trannel.
- At a wilder burst of applause Trannel took off his hat and bowed to the crowd, right and left. (9)
- Boyne retorted rudely, and that amused Trannel still more. (9)
- He invented civilities to show him, and ceded his place next Ellen as if Trannel had a right to it. (9)
- To this morbid fancy Trannel seemed himself in a sort of excess, or what he would be if he were logically ultimated. (9)
- Trannel everything, and then he wants to make fun. (9)
- Trannel had no choice but to go, and he was supported, possibly, by the hope of taking it out of Lottie some other time. (9)
- Trannel in his having to come. (9)
- Trannel is an American, that is all that is necessary. (9)
- Trannel lay back in the carriage. (9)
- Trannel said it was lucky they wanted two, since there were no more, and he put himself in authority to assort the party. (9)
- Trannel will be much of an addition. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trannel. Perhaps also see a sentence for tree and ways to use triumphantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trannel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.