Sentences for transaction. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use transaction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for transaction.
- And it is difficult to say how much satisfaction he had got out of that yearly transaction. (8)
- But this was a bona fide transaction. (9)
- But we are above such a thing as a commercial transaction. (10)
- He never missed that daily promenade to the Tube for Highgate, and seldom some critical transaction on the way in connection with vegetables and fruit. (8)
- It is a transaction like everything else in life. (10)
- Meditate on that transaction. (10)
- The transaction had some peculiarities which perhaps made this necessary. (9)
- This gentleman was ignorant of the whole transaction. (10)
- This is a commercial transaction. (10)
- Yet, and at the end of the ends, the unsophisticated witness finds the transaction ridiculous, finds it repulsive, finds it shabby. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for transaction. Perhaps also see a sentence for tail and ways to use tremendous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use transaction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.