Sentence with word transferred. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use transferred in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for transferred.
- After which he transferred it to his pocket. (10)
- Alma got up and took a pose before the mirror, which she then transferred to her sketch. (9)
- By-and-by the struggle is transferred to higher ground, and we begin to perceive how much we are indebted to the fighting spirit. (10)
- Eccles shrugged with all the philosophy he could summon, and transferred his private disappointment to his country, whose agricultural day was, he said, doomed. (10)
- Energy, transferred to the moral sense, may clear them yet. (10)
- Gratian, who had managed to get transferred to a London Hospital, was now living at home. (8)
- Riding out perfectly crazed by it, I met Kiomi, and transferred my emotions. (10)
- She began with him, but skillfully transferred the close of her remark, and the little smile of menace that went with it, to his wife. (9)
- The general was transferred to this division. (1)
- The letter had fallen from the pocket of Captain Armisted; the reader quietly transferred it to his own. (1)
- The woman by-and-by named a sum of money as a sum for weekly payment, and Emilia transferred all to her that she had. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for transferred. Perhaps also see a sentence for translucent and ways to use travelled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use transferred in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.