Use translated in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use translated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for translated.
- A translated sentence was the key to a reverie. (10)
- All that was uttered had a meaning, and was sympathetically translated. (10)
- But I need not repeat them: they were accurately translated in imagination from my physical miseries. (10)
- But the English, when translated, was bald and blunt to the verge of offensiveness. (10)
- Frenchmen of the Young Republic, not presently appreciated as offensive, have had some of these careless trifles translated for them, and have been stung. (10)
- Is she, when translated into us, solely the imperious appetite? (10)
- She translated several exclamations of the ladies and gentlemen in German: they were entirely to the same effect. (10)
- She translated some of the more salient couplets. (10)
- Suddenly, directly in front of his line, he heard a faint, confused rumble, like the clatter of a falling building translated by distance. (1)
- When our turn arrived, Miss Sibley translated for us, and as we were at concert pitch we did not acquit ourselves badly. (10)
- You see, a resident aunt is translated mother-in-law by husbands; though I spare them pretty frequently; I go to friends, they travel. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for translated. Perhaps also see a sentence for telling and ways to use transition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use translated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.