How to use traveller in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use traveller in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for traveller.
- A traveller of my sort was a thing hitherto unheard-of in that district. (2)
- As for the essayist, the poet, the traveller, the popular scientist, they are nowhere in the competition for the favor of readers. (9)
- Dennant; so he took the traveller to the dining-room and left him there, while he himself went to the lady of the house. (8)
- He was here like an irritable traveller, who knocks at a gate, which makes as if it opens, without letting him in. (10)
- In this conclusion a somewhat long experience of the life of a traveller has fully established me. (6)
- It wandered round in a ring under a grove of stunted trees, and the traveller noticed that it never went out of that grove. (8)
- It was a cheerless prospect, but one stimulating to a traveller. (2)
- My report to her spoke of an old gentleman of dark complexion, as the only traveller on the platform. (10)
- Our traveller had ordered his vetturino to drive slowly to his hotel, that he might take the features of this novel scene. (10)
- The traveller cracked one of them. (8)
- The traveller opened one; it was extremely small and tasted of dry rot. (8)
- The traveller took the sound for affirmation, and passed on. (8)
- Why did no traveller ever put it in his book? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for traveller. Perhaps also see a sentence for time and ways to use triumph in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use traveller in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.