Traversing example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use traversing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for traversing.
- But the strange pang traversing him now convicted him of a large adulteration of profitless temper with it. (10)
- Half an hour earlier it would have been a perilous condition to be traversing in the society of a closely scanning reader of fair faces. (10)
- In traversing that long street he spent half the night, and half the night in traversing it back again. (8)
- In that dim continual journey she was like a disharmonic spirit traversing the air above where its body lies. (8)
- Say a petulant princess, a star of beauty, mad for me, and the whisper of our passion and sorrows traversing the flushed world! (10)
- Them I was traversing, when, lo! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for traversing. Perhaps also see a sentence for tent and ways to use trickled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use traversing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.