Treacherous example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use treacherous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for treacherous.
- A nice treacherous business! (8)
- He fenced the treacherous host during dinner with superb complacency. (10)
- He has trusted her, for she is very skilful; distrusting her, for she is treacherous. (10)
- He was, perhaps, but at treacherous play with her. (4)
- How could he have been so treacherous to her? (8)
- She could have accused Vernon of a treacherous cunning for imposing it on her free will to decide her fate. (10)
- The treacherous cur lies rotting in a ditch! (10)
- The beauty of the night, and heaven knows what treacherous hope in the depths of his soul, coloured existence warmly. (10)
- The thought was treacherous, and inspired in him a faint disgust. (8)
- They tried to; they tried hard to think him despicable as well as treacherous. (10)
- Treacherous, she had not proved theatrical. (10)
- Victor could make her treacherous to her wishes, in revolt against them, though the heart protested. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for treacherous. Perhaps also see a sentence for tent and ways to use trickled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use treacherous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.