Treating in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use treating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for treating.
- At the bottom of her heart there was a doubt whether so light a way of treating serious things was not a little wicked. (9)
- Harrington is treating him cavalierly. (10)
- He begged us to forgive him for not treating us as strangers; his heart leapt out to young English gentlemen. (10)
- He dragged her indoors, muttering of his policy in treating her at last to a wholesome despotism. (10)
- His lack of discernment in treating the princess to it ruined my patience. (10)
- I have no notion of treating men with such respect. (4)
- Intoxicated with life, she led her many admirers a pretty dance, treating them with a sort of bravura. (8)
- It was treating her like her cousins! (4)
- Lapham told her husband of the arrival of the paper, treating the fact with an importance that he refused to see in it. (9)
- Miss Morland, he is treating you exactly as he does his sister. (4)
- Now, imagine a master of the Comic treating this theme, and particularly the argument on it. (10)
- She collected her understanding, apparently; treating a conversational run of the tongue as a question to be pondered; and the horses paid for it. (10)
- She had the habit of treating things spoken as facts. (10)
- This is treating me like a friend. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for treating. Perhaps also see a sentence for thickening and ways to use tracked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use treating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.