Tremendously used in sentences. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tremendously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tremendously.
- He was tremendously worked up by a certain famous trial, as most of us were who lived in the time of it. (9)
- I was tremendously excited and my father kept pressing my hand. (10)
- Otherwise she will have to be tremendously clever and say all sorts of brilliant things, and that puts a great burden on the author. (9)
- Somewhere in or over the cavity a drummer rattled tremendously. (10)
- There was a tremendously hot sun overhead. (10)
- We must simply thank her tremendously! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tremendously. Perhaps also see a sentence for toss and ways to use treating in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tremendously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.