Sentences with tresten. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tresten in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tresten.
- Colonel von Tresten was the friend of his attachment to the baroness; a friend of both, and a warm one. (10)
- His watch told him that Tresten was now beholding her, or just about to. (10)
- Tresten had not returned, neither he nor the advocate, and he had been absent fully an hour. (10)
- Tresten made sign that it was nothing of the best. (10)
- Tresten might clearly have understood the fleeting look. (10)
- Tresten spoke of the possibility. (10)
- Tresten stares and owns she is worth heavier labours, worse than his friend has endured. (10)
- Tresten stares at her, owns she is worth a struggle. (10)
- You are my witness, Tresten, that for a young woman of common honesty I was ready to pack and march. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tresten. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use trice in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tresten in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.