A sentence for the word trim. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use trim in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trim.
- A yacht, trim and swift, cut across their course; the ladies on board waved a salutation with their handkerchiefs, and Libby responded. (9)
- He stood neat and trim from the silk socks to the sprig of necktie in six minutes by my watch. (10)
- He walked elastically, yet with trim precision, as if he had a pleasant taste in furniture and churches, and held the Spectator in his hand. (8)
- His wise old father insisted on the value of an early thrashing to trim and shape the growth of most young men. (10)
- In less than one minute the trim battalions had become simply a swarm of men struggling through the undergrowth of the forest, pushing and crowding. (7)
- It was the slack hour, and pale trim waitresses were preparing the little tables for dinner. (8)
- Mountstuart and Colonel De Craye separating: and now the great lady sailed along the sward like a royal barge in festival trim. (10)
- The narrow old trim of the doors and windows had been kept, and the quaintly ugly marble mantels. (9)
- Warwick might still trim her arts to baffle the marriage. (10)
- We may wash, trim, purify, but we must not maim it. (10)
- When he smiled his cheeks formed two hard red blocks, his trim moustache stood out, and many little wrinkles ran from his light eyes. (8)
- You admit she has helped to trim and polish, and the rest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trim. Perhaps also see a sentence for transports and ways to use trip in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trim in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.