Triumphs sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use triumphs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for triumphs.
- And when they are confirmed, she triumphs, of course. (10)
- As mistress of his fancy, her prospective musical triumphs were the crown of gold hanging over her. (10)
- Clemens was victorious on the platform from the beginning, and it would be folly to pretend that he did not exult in his triumphs there. (9)
- He lost himself in fancies about her and her ideals, necessarily sordid, of her possibilities of suffering, of the triumphs and disappointments before her. (9)
- He, meanwhile, according to his habit, was engaged in reviewing the triumphs to come. (10)
- I should be ashamed to say what literary triumphs I achieved in those preposterous deliriums. (9)
- Patrick, and other national triumphs. (10)
- She had many clear triumphs. (10)
- The achievement of common efforts, not usually blazoned, he celebrated as triumphs, and, of course, had Adrian on his back very quickly. (10)
- There he stayed, perpetually assuring her of his triumphs to come. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for triumphs. Perhaps also see a sentence for tampering and ways to use tracked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use triumphs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.