Sentence with word trodden. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use trodden in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trodden.
- Everywhere near the creek, which here had a margin of lowland, the earth was trodden into mud by the feet of men and horses. (1)
- For courage respects courage; but where a faith has been trodden out, we may look for a mean and narrow population. (2)
- He had none; he cast it down for her to trample it; he caught it back ere it was trodden on. (10)
- It seemed, and it was, an insult to the trodden people, who read it as a lesson for cravens: their instinct commonly hits the bell. (10)
- The fear that it might be trodden by feet of men before I had enclosed it beset me with anguish. (10)
- The tree seemed sorrowful in its withering flowers of the colour of trodden snow. (10)
- They might be figured by a trodden melon. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trodden. Perhaps also see a sentence for transmission and ways to use tricked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trodden in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.