Sentences using the word truer. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use truer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for truer.
- Addressing them separately, he could have been his better or truer self. (10)
- I know you have been true to her, and truer still to yourself. (9)
- If that is true of the inanimate things, how much truer it is of those personalities which once environed and furnished our lives! (9)
- It is the brain, the satanic brain which will ever be pressing to cast its shadows: the heart is clearer and truer. (10)
- Not to be the idol, to have an aim of our own, there lies the truer pride, if we intend respect of ourselves. (10)
- She preferred the calmer, the truer pleasure of seeing him modestly take lessons in the nomenclature of weeds, herbs, grasses, by hedge and ditch. (10)
- Where shall we see a better daughter, or a kinder sister, or a truer friend? (4)
- Ye never said a truer word. (8)
- Yet he was extremely fond of his adoptive compatriots, and no alien born had a truer or tenderer sense of New England character. (9)
- You make Death my truer friend, and at this moment I would willingly go out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for truer. Perhaps also see a sentence for throng and ways to use treated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use truer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.