How to use trunks in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use trunks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trunks.
- All was lovely and foamlike above her, and there was a scent of old trunks, and of nettles. (8)
- At last the trunks were all on the tender, and the bareheaded stewards began to run down the gangways with the hand-baggage. (9)
- At length the chaise arrived, the trunks were fastened on, the parcels placed within, and it was pronounced to be ready. (4)
- But she smiled and went slip ping on, and I ran thrusting through the wet bushes, leaping the fallen trunks. (8)
- Her trunks had been taken down already. (8)
- Many walk unsteadily away from the spot; others support themselves against the trunks of trees or sit at the roots. (1)
- Riven and torn with cannon-shot, the trunks of the trees protruded bunches of splinters like hands, the fingers above the wound interlacing with those below. (7)
- The clock struck ten while the trunks were carrying down, and the general had fixed to be out of Milsom Street by that hour. (4)
- The light upon the trunks of the trees had faded to a tender gray; shadows were in their tops, like great dark birds aperch. (1)
- The whole thing was scaring, and jumping up, he began to throw his clothes into his trunks. (8)
- Two of their trunks had gone astray, and on the night of their arrival the mother was taken violently ill. (9)
- When he reappeared the trunks were reopened, and a powerful scent of dried rose-leaves would escape. (8)
- You know how the same faces and the same trunks used to keep turning up in our travels on the other side. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trunks. Perhaps also see a sentence for timorous and ways to use transfer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trunks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.