Sentence with word trusting. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use trusting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trusting.
- And, lying awake, he hardened himself to play the part of the serene and trusting husband. (8)
- But he was like the men who escape colds by wrapping in comforters instead of trusting to the spin of the blood. (10)
- Carinthia had him in her arms, trusting to life as she hugged him, and seeing innumerable darts out of all regions assailing her treasure. (10)
- He decided upon dealing with her in the third person, and trusting to his literary skill to keep the form from clumsiness. (9)
- He is the fanatic of the revolution, and we are trusting him as if he had full sway of reason. (10)
- However, it was as well that I should go: there was no trusting my father. (10)
- If it were a family failing, should not I too be trusting them? (10)
- Madame de Rouaillout was as utterly deceived by me as ever a trusting woman by a brute. (10)
- Never did I see such sedate, sweet lovering, so trusting on her part, so guardianlike on his. (8)
- Now she had the joy of trusting to her husband. (10)
- Those trusting to her perfect rectitude were rarer. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trusting. Perhaps also see a sentence for translucent and ways to use travelled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trusting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.