A sentence for the word trusty. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use trusty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trusty.
- But it was necessary to be certain of her having a trusty postillion. (10)
- Frequent and deep counsel he took with a trusty flask suspended at his belt. (10)
- Giulio Bandinelli and Marco Sana, though evidently astonished, and to some extent incredulous, listened like the perfectly trusty lieutenants in an enterprise which they were. (10)
- He knew it as the one trusty antidote for him, who was otherwise the vessel of a temperament pushing to mutiny. (10)
- However, the chief offender is marched off to prison by your trusty guard, and there let him cool himself. (10)
- I guarantee a trusty army and navy under a contract, at two-thirds of the present cost. (10)
- My trusty Tom awaits him there, as if by accident. (10)
- Pericles; but a trusty Italian playing spy upon that gentleman soon cleared him, and they were more in the dark than ever. (10)
- She was health to him, as well as trusty counsel. (10)
- The bearer of this is a trusty messenger, and will continue to call at the hotel. (10)
- This, then, this little I may claim, that I was trusty! (10)
- Trusty in a heroic encounter! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trusty. Perhaps also see a sentence for travellers and ways to use trickling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trusty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.