A sentence using the word truths. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use truths in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for truths.
- And if I set eyes on him within a week, he will hear some truths. (10)
- But when he began to scold me I lost my temper, and I gave him a few wholesome truths in the guise of taunts. (9)
- Conviction of these cardinal truths is universal among us, but I am sorry to say that many do not honestly live up to the faith. (7)
- Even her writing of the pointed truths she would deliver was an unpleasant anticipation. (10)
- He is blinded, and nothing will open his eyes; nothing can, after having had truths before him so long in vain. (4)
- She had heard of inaccessible truths brought to light by the magic wand of alcohol. (10)
- That was a period of ferment and transition with me, a kind of long awakening to the home truths of social existence and national character. (8)
- The idealized conception of stern truths played about his head certainly for those who knew and who loved it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for truths. Perhaps also see a sentence for trooping and ways to use tramp in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use truths in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.