How do you use tuesday in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tuesday in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tuesday.
- After to-morrow his Tuesday expeditions to town would have to be abandoned. (8)
- It was on the Tuesday, after the close of the last Newmarket meeting, and just getting dusk, when Life opened the door and walked in. (8)
- My aunt Phillips came to Longbourn on Tuesday, after my father went away; and was so good as to stay till Thursday with me. (4)
- On Tuesday, 1st October, we left Florac late in the afternoon, a tired donkey and tired donkey-driver. (2)
- She said very well, Tuesday was just as convenient to her; so there is an end of all our difficulties. (4)
- Such reflections as these came thronging to my mind, as on the afternoon of Tuesday I neared the little village of our rendezvous. (6)
- The action of the first two Acts takes place on Easter Tuesday; the action of the third on Easter Wednesday week. (8)
- The important Tuesday came that was to introduce the two young ladies to this formidable mother-in-law. (4)
- The last was, that I had heard from him desiring me to have the South-west bedroom ready for him on Tuesday proximate. (10)
- Tuesday, I suppose, would be best for Clara, after her weekend. (8)
- Tuesday, therefore, we may say is out of the question. (4)
- Up to seeing him there on Tuesday, I must say I cherished every hope. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tuesday. Perhaps also see a sentence for thumps and ways to use tumbled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tuesday in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.