Use tug in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tug in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tug.
- A tug from behind recalled him to his situation. (10)
- And now top your boom, and to bed here: off in the morning and tug the big vessel into port here! (10)
- Beauchamp, with a furious tug of Radicalism, spoken or performed, pulled Cougham on his beam-ends. (10)
- From that moment it was tug and tug; he me, I him. (10)
- Have you seen the kick and tug at the straps of the mettled pony in stables that betrays the mishandling of him by his groom? (10)
- In other words, whenever she gave a violent tug at their game of Pull, he was expected to second it. (10)
- She half yielded to the tug on her arm. (10)
- So, though love was strong, and was moving him to a straightforward course, the last tug of vanity drew him still aslant. (10)
- The tug between rigour and endurance continued for about forty hours. (10)
- This was her first experience of the eternal tug between self and the loved one pulled in the hearts of lovers. (8)
- You tug the string, and I feel that I am a tethered bird. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tug. Perhaps also see a sentence for tearless and ways to use tucked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tug in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.