A sentence using the word turnings. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use turnings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for turnings.
- A dozen turnings in their company brought us in front of a fire. (10)
- Running on from one street to another, I took the turnings with unhesitating boldness, as if I had a destination in view. (10)
- She threaded two more turnings, and from the last corner he saw her enter her block of flats. (8)
- The stream is as good as at first; the little rubbish it collects in the turnings is easily moved away. (4)
- What involved and intricate turnings and turnings on itself; what fugitive replacement of emotion by emotion! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for turnings. Perhaps also see a sentence for tricky and ways to use turkey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use turnings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.