Sentences with tussle in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tussle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tussle.
- A day might come for him and the vehement old Ironer to try their mettle in a tussle. (10)
- As yet no mortal tussle had taken place between them. (10)
- But there would be no contempt of Kit Ines in a tussle with him. (10)
- Captain Bulsted returned to take command of his ship, not sooner than I wanted him, and told us of a fierce tussle with the squire. (10)
- Fleetwood depicted his plodding Gower at the tussle with account-books. (10)
- He foresaw that a tussle between them in private would possibly be too hot for his temper, admirably under control though it was. (10)
- It is a tussle for money with them as with us, meaning power. (10)
- It was too late to catch at a trifle to strain it to a tussle. (10)
- Leave the tussle with that woman to me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tussle. Perhaps also see a sentence for tongues and ways to use tumult in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tussle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.