Tutor in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tutor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tutor.
- A feeling as of pity, almost of affection, rose in him for his remote tutor. (8)
- And in his eyes just then there was the look that had made his tutor compare him to a lion cub in trouble. (8)
- Bobby might possibly get an aged tutor, or find an English clergyman taking pupils, on the way. (10)
- But Mama really was talking of a tutor for Juley, if she could find one. (10)
- He heard his name spoken; his tutor was standing beside him. (8)
- He stole out, leaving Gordy and his tutor still over their wine, and roamed about the garden a long time, listening sadly to the owls. (8)
- Lady Charlotte mentioned incidentally her want of a tutor for her grandson Leo during the winter holidays. (10)
- My tutor pleased the squire immensely by calling me matter-of-fact. (10)
- Nor when they passed the staircase where he had flung a leg of lamb at some indelicate disturbing tutor, did he feel remorse. (8)
- She had wanted him at home, but it was very nice to know that his tutor was so fond of him. (8)
- The tutor praised fencing as an exercise and an accomplishment. (10)
- The one defect she saw in the tutor did not concern his pupil. (10)
- Then he was conscious of his tutor. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tutor. Perhaps also see a sentence for thickening and ways to use turning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tutor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.