A sentence for the word teacher. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use teacher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for teacher.
- And there is something divine in the idea of a teacher. (10)
- Are the laws regulating an old dry man like his teacher and guide to be the same for the young and vigorous? (10)
- He brought the teacher to see the picture the last Friday before the painter went away. (9)
- He is the teacher who shows where power exists: he is the leader who wakens and forms it. (10)
- He saw the consternation and grief of his old Bevisham hero, his leader and his teacher. (10)
- Her teacher had brought her to contemplate his view of the world. (10)
- It remanded our whole association, which I had got to thinking so romantic, to the relation of teacher and pupil. (9)
- She then said that she was a German teacher of English, in Hamburg, and was going home to Potsdam for a visit. (9)
- The parochial duties of an ethical teacher were not strenuous, and Breckon had not been made to feel them so definitely before. (9)
- The satirist too devotedly loves his lash to be a persuasive teacher. (10)
- There was only one teacher who ever taught me anything; the others all seemed fools. (8)
- You, Nevil, were my teacher. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for teacher. Perhaps also see a sentence for transports and ways to use terminus in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use teacher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.