Twang sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twang in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twang.
- A long, vibrating twang quavered through the room. (8)
- In spite of their piety, they could twang off an oath with Sir Toby Belch in person. (2)
- She missed the aristocratic twang in his voice, and the hesitation for words, and the fluid lordliness with which he rolled over difficulties in speech. (10)
- The twang of a czymbal woke him. (8)
- The twang of his toneless voice sounded a trifle shriller. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twang. Perhaps also see a sentence for trumpet and ways to use twigs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twang in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.