Sentence with word twisting. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use twisting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twisting.
- And, twisting the cord carefully round the branch, he began to superintend her descent. (8)
- Beneath it the interminable growl sounded pleasantly; softly shot the sparkle of the twisting water, and you might dream things half-fulfilled. (10)
- He did not understand it, but turning and twisting it he could breathe the warmth of the woman he loved. (8)
- He has a dark, clean-cut, clean-shaven face, dark grizzling hair, dark twisting eyebrows. (8)
- He laughed, while twisting with the pain. (10)
- He would answer gently and precisely, and then sit twisting his moustaches, perfectly unconscious that we wanted more. (8)
- My incessantly twisting circumstances foiled the pleasure and pride due to me. (10)
- Old Jolyon had let the report and accounts fall, and stood twisting his tortoise-shell glasses between thumb and forefinger. (8)
- Pericles administered consolation to his moustache by twisting it into long waxy points. (10)
- She remembered how she had lain, brooding, on that piece of red and yellow tapestry, twisting its tassels, staring through half-closed eyes at nothing. (8)
- The opened door revealed the gloom of the dank rooms and twisting staircase, then fell to behind them with a clatter. (8)
- There were two separate engagements going on between angry twisting couples. (10)
- When you will not go straight, you get into this twisting maze. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twisting. Perhaps also see a sentence for trampled and ways to use twenty-nine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twisting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.